Pages

Christmas 2010

This year Christmas was interesting. My family and cousin celebrated a meal together. The food was quite good and I'm stuff from eating them all. xD

My brother, sister, and cousins talked about doing a small individual side project. It is to see what we can accomplish until this coming summer. Frankly speaking, I have no idea what to do besides the amv that I'm working on (and maybe my mangas too). Hopefully I can come up with an idea by the next time we discuss it with everyone.

I'm kinda disappointed this year because one of the shoes that I ordered did not come in with the rest of my orders (I found out later that it was out of stock). However, looking back at the shoes and clothes that I have bought this year will be more than enough to make me happy that I have got something nice to wear.

Speaking of shoes, I'm glad my sisters and mother liked their presents. The only thing I learn from this christmas shopping is to look for a small size if I'm getting clothes for my family (if I do again that is). Anyway, I hope everyone had a very good Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment