Pages

October News 2011

Hello everyone! This month has been hectic and very busy. It's been a while since I last posted and thought I should share a few news since then. :]


1st News
Happy (belated) Halloween 2011! Here's an artwork I drew to celebrate for this year Halloween. Hope everyone had a fun time trick-or-treating also. ^^

(Inspiration)
I got inspired to draw a birthday surprise for Selfy and friends in Halloween outfits since Tinierme Anniversary is around October. This artwork is the original version that I wanted to submit for TM 2nd Anniversary Birthday Contest, but couldn't so I hope you all enjoy this work in its full presentation rather than the submitted version. ;]



2nd News 
Our group (Kev Xav) sold our first manga this year. I was quite excited. The hard work we all put into making our first manga during the summer turned out great. x3 Unfortunately I don't have an image to show here, but I hope our vision will reach out to the world one day. :] We also sold some handmade plushies at our booth. (Again, pictures were not available. ^^;;)


3rd News
I just recently watched the Chinese movie "The Sorcerer and the White Snake" (2011). It was interesting how the plot unfolds. Plus, the theme song got me hooked. It was beautifully sung, and breath taking to the ear. An extremely good composed piece. x3 Here's a peak at the song and the movie.


Note: I am not responsible for broken or moved links.

No comments:

Post a Comment