Pages

Chihayafuru


An interesting anime to watch. Full of hearts pumping, comical acting, fast moving, tears falling, floors slamming-- (a-hem) lots of memorial and joyful moments. ^^; I also got to learn about a sport game called Hyakunin Isshu karuta that I haven't heard before.

I love how the anime builds up the plot and characters. It makes me want to know what will happen next. Each episode also left an impression on me (besides to the plot and characters development). Seems very intense and fascinating to watch. I also love the song tracks. :D

I recommend this anime if you're interests in watching a 25 episodes series. I'm not sure if there will another season, but this season was good. :] There's also a manga drawn by Suetsugu Yuki. I recall reading the beginning of this manga a year or two ago before coming across the anime version. The world seems so small when you find things connecting to other things. xD

Here's a link to where you can watch the episodes while the series is still new: http://www.crunchyroll.com/chihayafuru#s=/chihayafuru/episodes

Below is the OP song for the anime:


Note: I am not responsible for broken or moved links.

EDIT: 04.04.2013
There's a season 2! I haven't watch it yet, but I'll take a look at some of the episodes. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment