Pages

Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin)

Disclaimer: All images and videos are copyright to their respective owners.

I saw a trailer for this anime on Crunchyroll a few weeks before the anime broadcasted. Then around early May 2013, I decided to give this show a look. The first episode grabbed my attention and I started following the anime.

With lots of actions (the animation is pretty nice) and plots set in place, the characters play out their roles in search for a way to stop these almost unstoppable giants! I have to say that the story has some unpleasant (bloody) scenes but not so much that it overshadow the overall story. So don't watch the anime if (you are under 13-years-old and) you really really really dislike those topics/scenes. If you are still interested then read on...

The plot is getting interesting, but I feel a darker story will come after some of these unknown mysteries are unravel. One of the reason I think this is because of the first episode titled "To You, 2,000 Years in the Future". I am curious as to whom this message or phrase is addressing to. This title makes me question what will become of the characters later on. There is also a manga of this anime, but I have not read the manga and I do not plan on reading it (though it is tempting) since it will spoil all the mysteries that are to come. But this is not a forum to discuss wonders so lets get to the story plot of the anime below.

About the show:
Many years ago, the last remnants of humanity were forced to retreat behind the towering walls of a fortified city to escape the massive, man-eating Titans that roamed the land outside their fortress. Only the heroic members of the Scouting Legion dared to stray beyond the safety of the walls – but even those brave warriors seldom returned alive. Those within the city clung to the illusion of a peaceful existence until the day that dream was shattered, and their slim chance at survival was reduced to one horrifying choice: kill – or be devoured!
- Crunchyroll

Also, enjoy this awesome OP song from the anime:

Note: I am not responsible for broken or moved links.

Will the Titans prevail and devour the humans? Or will humanity step up to the plate and save their world from this seemly impossible feat?


No comments:

Post a Comment