Pages

Hōzuki no Reitetsu


Story Plot:
Hozuki is the aide to the Great King Enma. Calm and super-sadistic, Hozuki tries to resolve the various problems in Hell, including a rampaging Momotaro and his companions. However, he also likes spending his free time on his hobbies, such as fawning over cute animals and raising ‘Goldfish Flowers.’
- Crunchyroll

Crunchyroll streaming episodes online
Genre: comedy, supernatural, fantasy, adventure

This 12-episodes series has some nice comedy throughout each episodes. Although there is no actual plot throughout this series (as far as I can see in the anime series), I do get the feeling that Hōzuki is slowly gathering his group of harem on these adventures of his.
I don't even know if harem is part of the plot in the manga version. Please note that I did not research or read the manga version so take what I wrote here with a grain of salt.
Overall, I've come to like watching this series as the story progresses.

Anime OP:

Hoozuki no Reitetsu OP by Jigoku no Sata All Stars
It is pretty catchy after listening to it a few times. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment