Pages

Making Snacks & Food~

Yesterday and Thursday, my cousin and I spend time making recipes. Yay for snacks~ xD

Picture of the cupcakes.

The cupcakes are so cute~! I'm glad we choose to make the smaller version. Making the whip cream was tricky at first, but it's our first attempt and turns out great! The whip cream taste so light, and not too sugary so it's good. :D Too bad I can't show our WIP (work in progress). =w=


Picture of PB tandy cake.

We made cupcakes and PB (peanut butter) tandy cake on Thursday.
That day didn't feel like a school day to me, more like a weekend day or something. I guess it's because we had too much fun. aha

This is our first time making a PB tandy cake. After putting the milk chocolate layer on the cake, we put the cake in the refrigerator for too long and it looks cracked when we cut the cake later. xD Overall I've got to say it taste very peanut buttery (just like the name implies aha). The milk chocolate layer on top add a subtle sweet taste to the cake. :]


Picture of steam rolls (with sauce, it tasted great~! *w*b).

On Friday, we made steam rolls for a group hang out later. I'm really surprised we made them in about three hours. @__@;; So much washing, chopping, flipping, fixing, and adding stuff lol. I miss eating these, they're sooo good~!


I got tired after making all these great food and snacks. Who knew food can take so much energy out of you. xD Anyway, I love all the snacks and food we made. If we feel like making snacks/food again, I'll post our outcome next time. Until then, please stay tune~ :D

No comments:

Post a Comment